Drake and Josh mini-reunion?
Don’t let the winter make you cold
You know I’ll be right there
I’ll be right there to keep you warm
Don’t let the things they say get you down
You know I’ll be right there to keep you calm
Let my love surround you
Feel it all around
Don’t you worry, I ain’t going
I get lost in love sometimes
I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine
Stay in love
Source: SoundCloud / PLASTIC PLATES
"When I got into the music industry a majority of female artists I’d seen were trying to regurgitate an ideal of the female image. They were trying to be almost a replica of what was popular. I just found that to be very boring and dishonest. I just wanted to be in control of my clothes. I wanted that choice. That’s the only thing that I’m saying. Women should not be marginalized. We shouldn’t play into the sexism." - Janelle Monae [x[
Prince on New Girl… with Zooey Deschanel helping him perform “Don’t U Wanna Fall In Love Tonight
Another video of awesomeness… another satire.
You have a lovely store.
- Ann: Why spend thousands of dollars just to reaffirm what we already know, which is that we love each other?
- Shopper: That is so beautiful.
- Chris: Theodore, we would like to return that ring and get a refund, please.
- Shopper: Maybe we should talk this over too.
- Store Owner: Oh, come on.
- Shopper: Think what we could do if we didn't buy this ring. I mean, this could go towards buying a house.
This is brilliant and I don’t get why it’s not talked about more…
This is how you get in with Jess.
- Nick: You know when you're driving in your car and you have a random thought, like "I wonder if seals are friends."
- Coach: Yeah, or like "I really want to text right now, but there's a cop behind me."
- Nick: That's not the one I mean.
- Coach: "Why do T-Rex have little arms?"-
- Nick: -Don't finish. I know you, don't.-
- Coach: "If they get an itch in their crotch, how do they scratch it?"
- Nick: I mean more like sweet, kind of emotional stuff. Like, if you combed, you know, like, a gorilla's hair, would it like it
- Coach: Like I've never seen a baby pigeon before.
- Nick: Exactly! Tell that to her and you get a friend for life.
I HATE this commercial. It’s okay to have your girlfriend ignore you during dinner, when you ask for attention, and then you should buy her diamonds too?
"Full House" guys on Jimmy Fallon <3